Search McConkie Menu

Monday, August 15, 2011

Easy BBQ Pork Tenderloin (crock pot)

As we strolled through Walmart on Saturday my husband found a yummy looking pork tenderloin and since we hardly ever buy them he suggested we give it a try.  This meant I needed to do some research and find a good recipe.  I found yummy recipe on food.com and it seemed to be a hit at our house.  Even my 4 year old kept coming back for more {off of my plate!} :)  I hope you like it too.
BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the crock pot
3 lbs pork tenderloin
8 oz BBQ sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's)
1 small onion (minced)... (I used half of a big onion)
2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
a few dashes of hot sauce (I just used tobasco)
salt
pepper

Salt and pepper pork tenderloin and place in crock pot.  
Add garlic & onion.  
Pour BBQ sauce over the top of your meat and then stir to distribute evenly.  
Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Meat will be very tender and very delicious.  

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment