Search McConkie Menu

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Corn Salsa

I got this from a friend a year or so ago and we really like it. It is a cross between corn salsa/bean dip/bean salad. I could eat it plain as a salad and be totally fine with it!!! The recipe makes a whole lot. I halved it and still had too much. So easy, and FAST to make!



6 large tomatoes, diced
3 cans corn, drained
2 cans black eyed peas, drained
1 can black beans, drained
3 large avacados, diced
1 bunch green onions
1 bunch cilantro
1 large bottle fat free Zesty Italian dressing

Throw all ingredients together and toss. Done and done!

2 comments:

  1. We always love this type of thing. I had one similar last week with the black eyed peas and it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a version of this recipe that comes from Andrea. Very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete